Thursday, May 10, 2007

my perfect evening...


my friend Afie ask me a same question like Agni's question in Miss Universe 2007 pageant about "How you describe your perfect evening?"


I owe her an asnwer. And i think,


my perfect evening is a time where I can spend my time with peoples i love and care so much. we sits on a same dining table and share whats going on all days we've just passed. and then we're going to watch TV to comments a bad sinetron or judge Indonesian Idol. and then we sleep tightly, dreaming something nice, and prepare for what would happen to us tomorrow.

simply, i cannot sleep tight if i knew that i wasn't done a great job from I woke up till i go to bed. and sadly, hiks, i dont have someone special to share my perfect evening.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

mUNk na qm sapa yah???

but, noveL qm mayan diNK...

;p