Wednesday, May 2, 2007

he turns me GAY...

who is it?
Zaenal Arief.

but wait a sec, GAY in dictionary have two meanings. 1, Homosexuality, 2, happy.
you could guess what the title was tell about, but you dont have to bother yourself to find the meaning, becoz i dont even bother myself.

he is a football player; playing for Persib Bandung squad.
since i was born to this earth, i never been in love with soccer, football, or any other games that involves a ball! not even tennis, volley, or golf. none. a ball for me just like a devil who playing me. so i hate all kind of ball-games and i never waste my time to see any of those games.
but since i saw a match between Persib and Semen Padang couple days ago (which is won by Persib 3 - 0), misteriously, i felt in love with soccer and player number 15 from Persib (who was goaling in the last minutes).
i cannot believe myself that moment, though. it is like a miracle who comes to prophet (and now blessed to me) that for ONE MATCH i could felt in love in soccer.
okay, maybe i'm not a soccer mania like all the peoples in this world. or not yet.
but somehow, since that miracle, i became a man who loves to watch "whats happening in Indonesian League?", and so in the next BIG match between Persib and Persija, I cannot close my eyes during the game, even for a second.

can you believe that??

Zaenal Arief has just making me loving soccer and also loving him! (in lots of way, though.)

and i have a funny story when i try to get one of Zaenal Arief poster.
i found a poster of Zaenal Arief, A3 size, in front of Isola's elementary school. i felt in love with that picture and willing to buy it when (for PERSIB sake!) I have to FIGHT with three (or more) boys (elementary student) around the street. i almost give up and relieving that poster for them. but then my thoughts said, "Hey... where else youre gonna get that picture?! google doesnt solve this!"
so finally i jump to the crowd and fight with those boys to get the poster!
I GOT IT! huahahaha...
and i only have to spend Rp1000,- for that nice picture.
wow. thanks god.
what a relieve.

(picture of zaenal aried, soon... i have to scan my poster and i cant find a scaner for A3s size around my house)

No comments: