Thursday, May 3, 2007

Agni's Interview



When you were younger what different things did you want to be when you grew up?

When I was young, I always want to be a talkshow presenter like Oprah Winfrey, because... knowing that I can share my knowledges and my ability to pursuit people and with help from TV I could help many people... That's why I really want to be a talkshow presenter.


What you have always wanted to do, but have not done yet?

Hmh... I'll always been a passionate person and I really want to establish a school for poor children, children with special needs, and especially for children with special needs like autism, because by helping them pursuit their dream I think I can pursuit mine.


Name One thing that you constantly put off doing.

Ok... If it only one thing, it must be finish my painting. Because, I love to paint, but because for the last one year I've been so buzy, so I think finishing my painting would be it!


Who's diary would you most like to read and why?

Hellen Keller. Um... because I want to know that, she's... have been through many obstacles like... we know that she is deaf and blind, and she could manage to enter college and finish it cum laude. That's why I really want to know what do was... she's thinking, and how could she get through all out these obstacles.


How would you describe your 'Perfect' evening?

My Perfect evening must be surrounded by my special one. And knowing that I've been doing great job since this morning until the afternoon.



So Far, her interview was great for me. Even though she didn't show a great ability in english, but I think her answers is a GREAT one I ever heard than the other contestants. She's success covering Nadine's mistake last year, and also success to be interviewed like Artika a year before last year.

Good point (for me) from this interview is:

The first answer shows public that she is an entertainer. She have a huge desire on doing something in entertainment. And since Miss Universe entertains a lot of people, I believe this answer will make her got a spot in semis.

The second one shows public that she is a person who care to the environment, especialy the children. Her willing to establish a school for children and children with special needs is a rare thing in a Beautiful Woman Thoughts. The judges should be amaze with this answer.

The third answer shows public that she has a good talent in art. She loves painting. So I believe she's having a good imagination on making a dress or culture, which was connected to fashion, where Miss Universe were always looking for.

The fourth ones show public that she is a very motivated person, and having a big spirit on her life. Hellen Keller is a good answer. Very spiritful and strong. Doesn't beauty queen need a woman with a big spirit??

The last answer show public that she is a nice person.


so my conclusion is... She is valued to be in the semis. And if it's possible, she have to be in the final, and WIN it!



My own score for this interview is .... 9.087

Hehehe...
GOOD JOB YPI!

No comments: